Thursday 15 September 2011

Results.. Happy Results......


Hey dolls !!
So, as I had told you all earlier, that I will take out some time from my lazy schedule  for my skincare routine and take it as a challenge to follow up daily.
Well, so here are the results .....
I am very happy that I did this, my skin tone and texture has not only improved but also the tan is removed. Though I cannot deny the fact that I am not going out in the sun but still Multani mitti has worked wonders again for me. This time I have vowed to stick to this multani mitti pack  and follow it religiously.
As I am experimenting a lot and changing up the things in my beauty routine so this time what I did is,  I mixed up this multani mitti face pack with the no-marks face pack in equal amounts. So this will remove oil and tan plus blemishes. Yeah, I really did see the difference and I recommend this to everyone.
Some people might have a bit of tingling sensation because of the no-marks pack but that is for about 1 min and I think that sensation  tells that the pack is working. Hehe
Next is my body care routine, I had severely tanned arms and feet. And tada.. all the tan has gone and I could not really believe that I have so smooth and clean feet. I moisturized them daily at night and did pedicure at home. On my arms and feet I also applied lemon juice. It has acidic properties which removes tan and makes the skin clear and supple.
And last but not the least my hair. I have straightened hair and they were turning out to be a mess before this routine. But now they are back to silky and smooth and look very healthy.
Overall, I did completed this challenge and I am very happy with the results.
So dolls, do mail me any queries that you have and Ill be happy to help
Till then XOXO .. bbyeee...

1 comment: