Thursday 4 August 2011

Challenge of the month



Hi dolls!
As I am on vacation, so now a days I am being very very.y.y lazy in all the things, because of which my skin is suffering the most, of course after my health..hehe ( Getting fat  )
Anyways, so my skin is oily –combination which gets dry in winters. And as it is summer time so the freckles in my skin are on their high. Off lately I have noticed that the pores on my skin are getting larger and more visible, though I have never noticed this before. I have also noticed that when I go out in summers my skin looks very bad with large pores and oil and shine. So, I have decided that while I am on holidays I can at least take out some time from my lazy schedule to pamper my skin.
Here is what I have decided to do for a month.
Morning routine for face:-
1.      Wash my face with water apply lemon juice and leave it for 15-20 min.
2.      Wash it off and apply multani mitti pack until dry.
3.      After washing it apply ice cube for 2-3 min.
4.      Wash with an oil controlling face wash.
5.      Apply toner.
6.      Apply a day cream that is moisturizing and light but not oily.
7.      Also scrub twice/thrice a week
 Lemon juice helps in clearing skin and also helps in lightening the blemishes and freckles. It stings a bit but that is momentary and it will go after 1-2 min.
Multani mitti is used to absorb oil from skin and it also helps in removing tan. I have earlier also used this pack and my face was oil free and also much brighter as the tan got removed. So I will again give it a try and hope the results replicate. 
For preparing this pack, I take multani mitti and soak it in water for some time, then I add a bit of rose water and mix it well. I have the original multani mitti and not the powdered and packaged one. So this is in the rock form and it takes a while to dissolve in water. If you have powdered one that comes in packets in market then you can just mix it in rose water and apply on face.

Night routine for face:-
   
1.      Clean with a good cleanser
2.      Wash with a good face wash
3.      Apply toner
4.      Apply a good night cream
5.      After that an eye cream
           6.    Lip balm


Routine for Body:-
   
1.      Daily cleanse thoroughly
2.      Scrub twice a week
3.      Applylemon rind on elbows in morning
4.      Moisturize full body after bath and before sleeping
5.      Foot lotion at night
          


Weekly once:-
   
1.      Pedicure
2.      Manicure
3.      Face clean up
4.      Hair mask or hair oil once a week




Multani Mitti in rock form
Multani Mitti in rock form

3 comments:

  1. Yeah that's greatway to set short term goals and Pamper yourself...I do it too at times...
    after several lazy weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant believe..even i prepared a similar list this week...best wishes girl..

    ReplyDelete