Saturday 20 August 2011

Cramming It In

 1. So flustered. Big work due in some days. To-Do lists out of control. Summer is more than half over and I haven't accomplished one quarter of the things I wanted to. Garr.r..

2. I also think I lost my patience somewhere, if you find it, let me know.

3. Big question.. Why is it that whenever I interact with someone, they tend to cling on to me with their life and problems and then they want me to be at their service 24*7 advising them on there moves???

4. After earlier four unsuccessful attempts..... reading Angels and Demons again and this time really enjoying the plot...Dan Brown is good.

5.And lastly, I thought I would start a blog and monitor my life. But as of now, it seems laziness is much bigger than newly found blog-love.
Hoping something good comes in my way..XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment